bake at 450 degrees for 10 min. and then lower temp. to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 40 minutes.
Kitchen Gadgets Make a Great Stocking Stuffer
Philadelphia Style Cheese Steak Sandwich
You'll Need This:
COOK ALL MEAT THOROUGHLY
COOK ALL MEAT THOROUGHLY
(Cold) White Bean & Herb Salad
Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes
Ingredients (Makes 3 cups of sauce)
Preheat a griddle to about 350 degrees (or you can cook them on the grill).
Mix by hand until thoroughly blended:
Form into 4 to 5 patties and on the griddle, cook for a total of 10 to 12 minutes flipping the patties every 2 minutes.
- ketchup on bottom of bun with mayo on the top bun -
White Alabama BBQ Sauce
Hmmm... What wine should I serve?
Black Bean & White Rice Bowl
San Francisco Style
Tony's Italian Stuffed Bread Slices
Maggie's Easy Lemon / Orange Bundt Cake
Mix all ingredients well and then stir in chopped walnuts. Chill it and then spread it!
This is soooo easy!
Using a chopper, chop an entire package of Oreo cookies (the entire cookie... yes, that means the cream center too) into fine crumbs. Place in a large bowl and add one softened package (8 oz) of cream cheese. Mix first by hand and then with a hand mixer until very well combined.
Roll mixture into balls and place on a parchment lined sheet. Place in freezer for about an hour.
Melt about 2 cups of white chocolate in a medium sized bowl. Drop the Oreo ball into the white chocolate and coat it. Place back on the parchment lined sheet and immediately sprinkle with Oreo dust or colored sugar crystals as you do each one (they set and firm too fast to do this after coating all balls)
make topping first:
mix sugar, cinnamon and flour. cut butter into the mixture until it becomes a slightly lumpy sand texture. put in the refrigerator until ready to top.
place one premade (or you can make it yourself) pie dough in a 9" pie pan (I use a glass one)
Don't be lazy, go to the store and get:
Jim's Secret Hot Dog Sauce
What goes in it:
Laura's Vanilla Sugar Cookies !!!
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated.
5) Using a small (1 Tbsp measuring) cooking scoop or just using a tablespoon, form your cookies and roll them around in the extra sugar. Place them on your prepared baking sheet a few inches apart and bake for about 16 to 18 minutes rotating the baking sheet once.
6) Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
what you need
Finally, a turkey burger worth eating!
1 lb. of ground sausage (Jimmy Dean is fine)
4 cups of milk in total
3 tablespoons of flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of black pepper
3 or so splashes of Worcestershire Sauce
All American Apple Pie
A Touch of ITALY
the stuff you do:
Lemon Bar/Danish Thingy:
Ron's Sausage Gravy (Great on Biscuits!)
As an appetizer, place in a bowl and surround it with soft triangle cut flat bread. Place a knife in the spread... It's NOT a dip!!!
they should be illegal
Be the Boss of Your Sauce !!!
hey, do this
preheat the oven to 350 degrees and then grease your bundt pan - beat all ingredients together while leaving 1/2 cup of the above mentioned orange juice aside for later - bake for 1 hour - remove from oven and pour the remaining 1/2 cup of orange juice gently and evenly around - now let the cake cool slightly and remove from pan - glaze if desired - enjoy!
Leave me alone !!!
Double Batch - Party Size
Best Ever Macaroni Salad... I Said Best !!!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
Press 1 can crescent roll dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish, stretching to the edges. Bake for 15 min. and let cool down.
Mix the zest of 1 1/2 lemons and juice from 2 lemons together in a bowl. Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar into lemon zest mixture using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; spread over crescent roll dough layer.
Unroll the second can of crescent roll dough and layer over cream cheese mixture, gently stretching dough to the edges. Brush melted butter over crescent roll dough layer. Mix remaining lemon zest and 3 tablespoons sugar together in a bowl; sprinkle over butter.
30 min. or so in oven until golden brown (Ooooo... Golden Brown!!!)
Let cool for 25 minutes and cut in squares. place back in dish and refrigerate at least 1 hours. Longer is better! Maybe. IDK.
You're a great
Thanks Jane !!!
Pina Colada Crunch Cake (Frozen)
Central Jersey Conservative Union
Great for Game Day
or as an appetizer
what you do
brown meat and DO NOT drain - add rest of ingredients - simmer in pot for 30 minutes while stirring occasionally (cut down on cayenne pepper if spicy hot is not your thing)
1 ¾ cups of All Purpose Flour
½ tsp of Baking Powder
½ tsp of Salt
¼ tsp of Baking Soda
1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
1 cup of Granulated Sugar
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
½ cup of Granulated Sugar for rolling cookies in
the stuff you need:
Sent in by:
MUST BE TAPIOCA STARCH!!!
3 lbs of Red Skinned Potatoes, scrubbed and cut into chunks
1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1/2 cup of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
about 3/4 of a cup of Whole Milk
1/4 cup of Chopped Chives
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water and sprinkle in a good pinch of salt, add the potatoes and bring to a boil. Cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes or until soft and tender.
2) Drain the potatoes making sure they are drained really well.
3) Place the potatoes back in the large pot, place the pot over low heat and mash them with a potato masher until desired consistency.
4) Add the butter and stir it in until fully melted, then add the cream cheese and parmiggiano along with the salt and pepper. Drizzle in the milk a little at a time and continue to mix until you have creamy yet chunky delicious mashed potatoes. Stir in the chives, turn the heat off and serve right away!
time for the filling:
Clayton's Crunchy Baked Chicken
Hey, Wake Up !!!
You're Holdin' Up
The Food Chain !!!
Brazilian Cheesy Bread
Watch Chef John
Honey Walnut Cream Cheese Spread
Yeah... Pretty sure I'm on the wrong page.
Easy to do:
Nikki's "NO BAKE" Cookie Dough Ball Bites!
Your recipe could go here... right here !!!
finally: pour the apple filling into the pie crust and distribute evenly about. top with the prepared topping and slightly pat it down some.
It's NOT a dip... It's a spread !!!
Sarah's Layered Berry Trifle Cake
* INGREDIENTS *
5 Cups of Tapioca Starch!!!
2 cups of Whole Milk
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
2 tbsp Fine Salt (I like mine with 2 tbsp fine salt if you like less salty use 1 tbsp) Be exact on your tbsp use a measuring method don't guess with salt!
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
1 cups Parmesan Cheese (4oz)
Ready, Set, Go!
Make dressing first - Whisk together:
I said not to be lazy. Perform these simple steps:
1. Mix regular and brown sugar together in large bowl
2. Add melted butter to the sugar mixture and mix
3. Add vanilla extract and mix
4. Add the milk and mix it in
5. Add the flour half at a time and mix in until all combined
6. Fold in the chocolate chips
7. Roll into balls
8. Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving and ENJOYING !!!
Ok, here we go!
Refrigerate the dressing right now... go do it! Cook 16 oz. of pasta (I recommend CELLENTANI type noodles). Drain but DO NOT rinse. After draining for some 5 minutes, transfer to a large bowl to cool to room temperature. Pasta should be sticky. Now pour the dressing over the pasta and stir until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (overnight is best... trust me). When ready to serve, toss with a heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise, a tablespoon of water and a teaspoon of lemon juice. A teaspoon of sugar at this point doesn't hurt!
You'll Do This:
Ribs in the Slow Cooker by Gregg
Debbie's Grilled BBQ Bacon Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
Central Jersey Conservative Union
Rub the ribs well with a nice rub mix.
Place in slow cooker and pour about 2 liters of Coca-Cola down the sides so as not to wash off the rub mix.
Cook on low for about 6 hours.
Put ribs on a baking sheet and baste
with BBQ sauce - both sides.
Put under oven broiler for a few minutes each side. Keep an eye out so they DO NOT burn!
Ready, Set... Go!