A. George S. Patton
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Theodore Roosevelt
D. Hillary Rodham Clinton
E. Eleanore Roosevelt
F. Donald Trump
G. Bill O'Reilly
H. George H. W. Bush
I. Bill Clinton
J. Ronald Reagan
First Stamps of the United States (1847)
Bad Lip Reading
1. President Abraham Lincoln was shot at Ford's Theater.
2. Pearl Harbor was attacked.
3. Christopher Columbus reached The New World.
4. The shoot out with the Earps at the OK Corral in Tombstone, Arizona.
5. B-29 bomber drops the atomic bomb over the city of Hiroshima, Japan.
6. General George Washington commences his crossing of the Delaware.
7. President Ronald Reagan's speech telling Soviet Leader Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall.
8. Lewis and Clark depart St. Louis, Missouri to explore the North West from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean.
9. Boston Tea Party commenced where 342 chests of tea were thrown into the harbor.
10. On March 03, 1931 President Hoover signed into law, "The Star-Spangled Banner" as the National Anthem. But on what date did Frances Scott Key compose the lyrics?
( 1.E 2.I 3. F 4.H 5.B 6.J 7. A 8.D 9.G 10.C )
Never Doubt The Force Of The United States Of America
1. I shot and mortally wounded Alexander Hamilton in Weehawken, NJ on 7-11-1804 in a duel.
2. At the Battle of Bunker Hill, I said, "Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes."
3. I was a famous "conductor" of the Underground Railroad leading hundreds of slaves to freedom.
4. I flew a kite during a thunderstorm and collected a charge when it was struck by lightening.
5. I was the first real person and US President to have my face appear on a regular issue American coin.
6. On 6-17-1886 I arrived in the US in 350 pieces. I am a short 151 feet tall.
7. With the Sons of Liberty, I in 1773 boarded 3 ships in the Boston harbor and threw chests of tea overboard.
8. Yeah, I was the first US President to be impeached. It happened in 1868.
9. I died at the Battle of the Little Bighorn (Crazy Horse was there too)
10. I was sworn in as President after John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
11. I famously stated, "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
12. I famously stated, "The only thing you have to fear, is fear itself." I am also the longest running President.
13. My signature is the largest on the Declaration of Independence.
14. I was the first President to die in office and I was the shortest running President. (Hint: 9th President)
15. I don't like broccoli.
Is this sign in South Carolina
trying to tell us something?
Hillary / Donald
Who am I?
Why is yawning so contagious?
A. Andrew Johnson
B. Harriet Tubman
C. John Hancock
D. Theodore Roosevelt
E. George H. W. Bush
F. Aaron Burr
G. George Armstrong Custer
H. William Prescott
I. William Henry Harrison
J. Franklin D. Roosevelt
K. Lyndon B. Johnson
L. Statue of Liberty
M. President Lincoln
N. Benjamin Franklin
O. Samuel Adams
Top 10 United States Exports
Where Am I?
B. California / Nevada (mostly in CA)
C. New York
E. New Jersey / Pennsylvania
F. South Dakota
G. New Jersey
H. Nevada / Arizona
I. Washington, DC
1. Machines, engines, pumps: US$205.8 billion (13.7% of total exports)
2. Electronic equipment: $169.8 billion (11.3%)
3. Aircraft, spacecraft: $131.1 billion (8.7%)
4. Vehicles: $127.1 billion (8.4%)
5. Oil: $106.1 billion (7.1%)
6. Medical, technical equipment: $83.4 billion (5.5%)
7. Plastics: $60.3 billion (4%)
8. Gems, precious metals, coins: $58.7 billion (3.9%)
9. Pharmaceuticals: $47.3 billion (3.1%)
10. Organic chemicals: $38.8 billion (2.6%)
If you don't know and want to be more confused,
feel free to click this link.
The world may never know.
( 1.D 2.I 3.B 4.G 5.F 6.C 7.E 8.A 9.H 10.J )
Visit here for more info. on these topics.
by Ruth Apperson Rous
One is Dwight Schrute from The Office while the other is Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House.
1. "I'm really rich."
2. "At this point, what difference does it make."
3. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
4. "Read my lips, no new taxes."
5. "Caution, you are about to enter the no spin zone."
6. "I will not exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."
7. "No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar."
8. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
9. "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God
that such men lived."
10. "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
Hey, who said that?
A. June 12, 1987
B. August 06, 1945
C. September 14, 1814
D. May 14, 1804
E. April 14, 1865
F. October 12, 1492
G. December 16, 1773
H. October 26, 1881
I. December 07, 1941
J. December 25, 1776
More fun stuff always arriving.
New shipment coming soon!!!
I Think My Dog's a Democrat
BAD HAIR DAYS happen to us all
When displaying the American Flag in a manner other than being flown from a staff, it should be displayed flat whether indoors or out. When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window it should be displayed in the same way, that is with the union or blue field to the left of the viewer in the street.
Top 10 most popular songs of all time
Pennsylvania on The Liberty Bell
is spelled missing a letter "N"
America's National Tree
This plane had 5 passengers on board: President Donald J. Trump, The Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton and a 10-year-old schoolgirl. The plane is soon to crash and there are only 4 parachutes available for them.
Dr. Fauci said, "I need one, I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID-19!" He straps on a parachute and jumps out.
The Pope said, "I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through this global health crisis that is COVID-19!" He take a parachute and jumps out.
Hillary Clinton said, "I need one, I am the smartest woman in the United States!" She takes one and jumps out.
President Trump pauses for a moment and then turns to the 10-year-old schoolgirl. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, "You can have the last parachute. I have lived my life, your is only starting." --- The child replies, "Don't worry, there are 2 parachutes left. The smartest woman in the United States took my school backpack."
Where should we go?
Blue field looks
kind of full.
(1.F 2.H 3.B 4.N 5.M 6.L 7.O 8.A 9.G 10.K 11.D 12.J 13.C 14.I 15.E)
When did that happen?
What do you see?
"Bummer of a birthmark, Hal."
I took half of
your sign because
you had one and I
didn't. I'm sure
(1. F 2. D 3. I 4. H 5. G 6. J 7. B 8. E 9. A 10. C)
"I'm sorry, did you just say 57 states?"
According to the FOIA, it costs the taxpayers over $206,337.00 every hour that Air Force One is in the air. Wonder if POTUS gets peanuts...
Best Political Sign Ever !!!
Published in Life
The Liberty Bell
"I see your Charmin and raise you 2 Angel Soft"
I am the Flag
NJ has 8,729 square miles
NJ population is 8,958,013
Doing the math: 8,958,013 / 8,729
There are 1,026.23 people in NJ per square mile
NJ is still the most densely populated state in
the United States.
Want more info.?
Central Jersey Conservative Union
Here's an Expensive Fact:
Correctly Displaying the American Flag
Bad Lip Reading
to view all National Historic Landmarks
1. The Grand Canyon
2. The Lincoln Memorial
3. Death Valley
4. Albert Einstein's House
5. Mount Rushmore
6. Grant's Tomb (Ulysses S. Grant)
7. Washington's Crossing
8. Liberty Bell
9. Hoover Dam (AKA: Boulder Dam)
10. The Pentagon
10. Ray Charles - What'd I say
09. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
08. The Beatles - Hey Jude
07. Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
06. The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
05. Aretha Franklin - Respect
04. Marvin Gaye - What's Going on
03. John Lennon - Imagine
02. The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
01. Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone